Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
• Company name: BEATRIZ PALACIOS
• N.I.F. nº: 50869112N
• Registered office: C/ Antracita,3, PH, 4ºD, 28045 Madrid, Spain
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: (+34) 620127101
Under what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We treat the information provided by interested people in order to:
• Manage information requests or any other type of query.
• Send newsletters or commercial communications of your interest.
• Manage, improve and offer our services.
• Maintain the contractual relationship, in case of contracting the services offered on this website.
Beatriz Palacios will keep the personal information that you provide, as long as its deletion is requested, or as long as the contractual relationship is maintained. These personal data will be kept in compliance with the established legal deadlines.
Beatriz Palacios will not make automated decisions or logic applied to her data.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
In case you do not provide us with your information or do it in an erroneous or incomplete way, it will be impossible for us to meet your request, be it for information, subscription or contracting of our services.
To which recipients will the data be communicated?
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties other than Beatriz Palacios, except legal obligation. If it is necessary to do so, we will offer you all the information that corresponds to a prior character, requesting your express consent later.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you are entitled to exercise the rights detailed below:
• Right to request access to your personal data.
• Right to request rectification or deletion.
• Right to request limitation of your treatment.
• Right to object to the processing of your data.
• Right to the portability of data to other companies.
• Right to withdraw the consent given.
The owner of the data may exercise any of the rights listed in this section by sending a written and signed communication, together with a copy of the national identity document, to the email address email@example.com or to the following postal address: C/ Antracita,3, PH, 4ºD, 28045 Madrid, Spain.
In case you feel that your rights have been violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the electronic site of your website: www.agpd.es
How can you contact BEATRIZ PALACIOS?